Fudge Round Mini Donut Hot Chocolate
Delicious, chocolatey and a little spicy, Little Debbie Fudge Round Mini Donut Hot Chocolate is the ultimate drink for a cold winter day! Enjoy the taste of cinnamon, and maybe even chili powder and ground cayenne for a spicy, warm twist with our scrumptious Fudge Round Mini Donuts. Let the chocolate melt into your drink as you dip or crumble a donut on top for a sweet surprise! So, grab a friend and enjoy a twist on a tradition this Christmas season.
Makes 4 Servings
1 bag Little Debbie Fudge Round Mini Donuts, finely crumbled
4 Cups Milk
1/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
¼ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/8 Teaspoon Chili Powder, or to taste
1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cayenne, or to taste
Marshmallows for garnish
Cinnamon Sticks for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, add milk, cocoa powder, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Let the chocolate fully melt, making sure it does not boil.
- Add the chili powder and ground cayenne to taste.
- Divide into your favorite holiday mug.
- Garnish with marshmallows, cinnamon stick and crumbled donuts!
For an easier hot chocolate, use premade mix and add ground cinnamon, chili powder and ground cayenne to taste. For added yummy, chocolatey fun, you can dip whole Fudge Round Mini Donuts into your hot chocolate!