Christmas Tree Cakes® Tres Leches
Love the delicious taste of Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes? How about the traditional taste of tres leches cake? If so, then you are going to fall in love with our take on tres leches using Christmas Tree Cakes! Our yummy Christmas Tree Cakes are crumbled up and soaked in delicious sweet milk, then topped with whipped topping, cinnamon and added green sprinkles! Everyone in your family will enjoy this holiday dessert as you catch up with friends and family around the Christmas tree.
Makes 4-6 Servings
4 Boxes Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes
1/3 Cup Whole Milk
12-ounce Can Evaporated Milk
14-ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Container Whipped Topping, garnish
Ground Cinnamon, garnish
Green Sprinkles, garnish
Fresh Raspberries, garnish
Serving dish or individual serving bowls
- Unwrap each Christmas Tree Cake and coarsely chop.
- Add the chopped cakes into your desired serving dishes. We recommend using jars or festive bowls.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the whole milk, evaporated milk and sweetened condensed milk.
- Gently pour the milk mixture over the chopped trees, making sure to let the milk soak into the cakes. Do not fill the serving dishes full of milk. Just a light amount of milk will do.
- Top each serving dish with a layer of whipping topping. Place each tres leches cake into the fridge or freezer until set.
- Before serving, sprinkle cinnamon, green sprinkles and add raspberries.
For a larger serving, add coarsely chopped Christmas Tree Cakes to a serving dish. Add the milk as suggested and top the cake with the whipped topping. Let set in the fridge and garnish as normal before serving!