Swiss Rolls Horses
Make your own herd with Swiss Rolls Horses! Using icing, candy eyes, mini cookies and almond slices, Swiss Rolls bring an adorable horse to life. Kids will have a blast decorating their own trusty steed. With a face as unique as its creator, these treats are as fun to eat as they are to make. Enjoy at a birthday party or as a weekend movie night snack!
Makes 12 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie® Swiss rolls
1 Box Mini Vanilla Wafers
Black Food Marker
White Cookie Icing
- Unwrap each Swiss Roll cake and set aside.
- Using the food marker, draw nostrils on the mini vanilla wafer and add to your Swiss Roll using a dot of icing.
- With the white cookie icing, add some unique markings and mane to your horse’s face.
- Insert 2 almond slivers on the top of your horse’s head, as shown in the image.
- Using a dot of icing for each eye, add the candy eyes to your companion.
- Enjoy your creation!
Mix and match different mini cookies and icings to make your horse truly unique!