Strawberry Shortcake Trifle
A sweet summertime treat, this delightful trifle is a twist on classic strawberry shortcake! Strawberry Shortcake Mini Muffins combined with fresh strawberries and light whipped topping are layered to create this simple, no-bake dessert! Plus, it’s a mini treat that’s great for mini fingers. Great for a special occasion or lazy afternoon, give Strawberry Shortcake Trifles a try!
Makes 5 Servings
2 Cartons Little Debbie® Strawberry Shortcake Mini Muffins
1 Container Whipped Topping, Thawed
1 LB Fresh Strawberries, Diced
3 TBSP Granulated Sugar
5 4oz Glass Jars
- Toss diced strawberries with sugar. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Assemble your trifle by adding a small spoonful of strawberries at the bottom of each jar.
- Top strawberry mixture with 3 or 4 roughly crumbled Strawberry Shortcake Mini Muffins.
- Add a spoonful of whipped topping over the muffins.
- Repeat layering process once more.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries, strawberry syrup or as desired.
- Serve immediately.