Christmas Snow Globes
A fun and edible treat for snowy days, Little Debbie Christmas Snow Globes are a great way to keep little hands busy and tummies happy. Using festive candies, decorate your snow globe as a gift or to enjoy while watching the flurries fall. Following our easy directions, use a variety of Christmas goodies for adorable edible crafts. Make a whole collection with the family tonight!
Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes
Little Debbie Christmas Tree Brownies
Little Debbie Snowflake Brownies
A Variety of Red & Green Candies (Gumdrops, Chocolate Candies, Peppermints, etc.)
Small Glass Jars & Lids
- Decorate your lid with ribbon before beginning your creation.
- Place a small amount of frosting on the lid or bottom of jar to help keep cake or brownie in place.
- Surround cake or brownie with shredded coconut, and sprinkle with candies of choice.
- Place the jar carefully over your creation and screw into lid, or top off your globe with decorated lid.
- Admire your creation and enjoy!
Try using festive stickers or bows to decorate your jar!