Caramel Apple Cinnamon Donuts
Looking for a sweet treat during the cool fall days? Look no further than our delicious Caramel Apple Cinnamon Bites! Our Little Debbie® Cinnamon Sugar Mini Donuts are combined with the tart taste of green apples, sweet caramel and mixed nuts making them scrumptious little desserts for tiny hands and adults alike. Quick and easy, this no bake recipe idea is perfect for fall parties or family get-togethers. Give them a try!
Makes 10-12 Servings
1 Bag Little Debbie Cinnamon Sugar Mini Donuts
1 Medium Green Apple
1 Cup Caramel Dipping Sauce
1 Cup Mixed Nuts, finely chopped (we suggest peanuts), optional
- Carefully cut and cube green apple into 10 to 12 pieces.
- Using toothpick, skewer a green apple cube to the mini donut, as shown in picture.
- Dip donut and apple skewer into caramel sauce, or drizzle over top.
- Sprinkle nuts over the caramel.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to all caramel to stiffen, or enjoy immediately!
Not a nut fan? Try some other variations: crushed toffee, graham cracker crumbs, or a dust of cinnamon sugar!