Fudge Brownies Trifle
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies are chocolatey, chewy and a great snack to share with friends and family! This classic treat is even more shareable with our no-bake Fudge Brownies Trifle that is perfect for your next special occasion. Layered with creamy whipped topping, fresh blueberries, juicy raspberries, and Fudge Brownies, this treat looks as good as it tastes! Try this simple and easy dessert for your next family gathering or graduation party.
Makes 5 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Fudge Brownies
1 Container Fresh Blueberries
1 Container Fresh Raspberries
1 Container Whipped Topping, Thawed
- Unwrap each Fudge Brownie, and cut each brownie square into fourths.
- Wash all fruit and pat dry.
- On the bottom of a serving dish or trifle dish, layer the brownie pieces. Be sure to save a few as a garnish!
- Next, layer the whipped topping, then fruit.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped topping and any fruit or brownie pieces left over.
- Serve immediately.