Unicorn Super Shake
This is the ultimate Unicorn Super Shake packed full of Sparkling Strawberry Little Debbie Unicorn Cakes and your favorite candies. It’s a colossal cake and ice cream treat that will be the hit of any unicorn party!
Makes 1 Servings
Little Debbie Unicorn Cakes
Vanilla Ice Cream
1/4 Cup of Sliced Fresh Strawberries
1/3 Cup Milk
1 Sugar Ice Cream Cone
1 Regular Marshmallow
Pink Sugar Sprinkles
Gold Sugar Sprinkles
Rainbow Confetti Sprinkles
Assorted Lollipops and Candy
One Can of Strawberry Frosting
Pink Food Coloring (If Desired)
Gold Food Coloring Mist
- Frost the rim and outer edge of a large glass with the strawberry frosting.
- Roll the frosted glass into the rainbow confetti sprinkles.
- Place three large scoops of ice cream in a blender along with the sliced strawberries and milk. Add pink food coloring if desired and blend until smooth.
- Pour strawberry milk shake into glass and top with whipping cream.
- Spray ice cream cone with gold food coloring mist, and immediately roll cone into gold sugar sprinkles.
- Cut marshmallow in half diagonally, and dip the cut ends of slice marshmallow into pink sugar sprinkles.
- Place ice cream cone horn and marshmallow ears on top of the shake.
- Put wooden skewers on one end of the Little Debbie Unicorn Cakes, and put the skewered Little Debbie Unicorn Cakes into the shake.
- Arrange assorted candies and lollipops into the shake.
- Enjoy your ultimate sparkling strawberry Unicorn Super Shake!