Pecan Spinwheels® Waffles
Give this tasty recipe a spin using Little Debbie® Pecan Spinwheels®! A scrumptiously easy breakfast or brunch treat, we used a waffle maker and our favorite baked treat to create these adorable minis. Just add syrup, whipped cream and fruit for an extra delightful twist on classic waffles. Be sure to share with us on social media using #LDRecipeCreations! We love seeing your take on these sweet recipe creations!
Makes 8 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Pecan Spinwheels
1 Cup Confectioner’s Sugar
1-2 Tablespoons Milk
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Unwrap Spinwheels and set aside.
- Spray waffle maker top and bottom and place four Spinwheels in each waffle compartment.
- Close the waffle maker and heat Spinwheels for 1 to 2 minutes. Time may vary based on waffle maker.
- Repeat with remaining pastries.
- In a bowl, whisk together confectioner’s sugar, milk and vanilla extract. Add more or less milk to reach desired consistency.
- Drizzle glaze on mini waffles or pour icing in small bowl for dipping.
- Serve immediately.
Try serving with a dollop of whipped cream, drizzled with syrup or topped with ice cream!