Try a taste of the 60s! In August of 1960, the Little Debbie® brand was born, making its way into hearts and homes. These Groovy Donuts are topped with fun flower sprinkles and colorful sugar crystals to create a look that’s really far out.
Makes 5-8 Servings
1 Bag Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Mini Donuts
Sugar Crystal Sprinkles (Colors of Choice)
Flower Shape Sprinkles
Milk or Water
- Fill a small bowl with milk or water.
- Dip the top of the donut into the liquid and place on an easy cleanup surface, dry side down.
- Using a stencil, sprinkle colored crystals of choice on the wet side of the donut.
- Repeat with half of the donuts. Be creative! Use different colors and patterns to make these donuts your own creation.
- Using flower sprinkles, press each piece down into second half of the donuts.
- Mix and match! Make your own flower, rainbow spectacular and enjoy!
Try this creation with any Little Debbie Mini Donut flavor. Celebrate your favorite ball team, a birthday, or any colorful event!