Layers of your favorite Little Debbie® snacks make this the ultimate cake for any celebration! Swiss Rolls, Fudge Rounds and Nutty Buddy® Wafer Bars create this standalone piece that you can show off for any occasion. Easy to prepare, build your masterpiece with yummy chocolate frosting and chocolate cake mix. Give Celebration Cake a try at your next reception for a large crowd to delight in!
Makes 20 Servings
3 Cartons Little Debbie Swiss Rolls
2 Cartons Little Debbie Nutty Buddy Bars
1 Carton Little Debbie Fudge Rounds
3 Boxes Chocolate Cake Mix
4 16-oz. Tubs Chocolate Frosting
Bow or Party Decoration for Topper
- Bake two 8-inch round chocolate layer cakes with one box of cake mix according to the directions on the carton. Allow to cool completely.
- Bake four 6-inch round chocolate layer cakes with remaining two boxes of cake mix according to the directions on the carton. Allow to cool completely.
- Trim two of the 6-inch cakes down for the top layer. Use the picture as your guide.
- Frost all layers with chocolate frosting, and stack as shown in the photo.
- Unwrap each Swiss Roll, Fudge Round and Nutty Buddy Bar.
- Arrange each snack cake, making sure to hold out a few Swiss Rolls, around the perimeter of the chocolate layer cakes as shown in the photo.
- Cut the remaining Swiss Rolls into slices, and place around the perimeter of the bottom two layers with frosting as shown in the photo.
- Top with Fudge Rounds and your party decoration!