Swiss Rolls Ice Cream Cake
Need a show stopping dessert? Look no further than our Little Debbie Swiss Rolls Ice Cream Cake. Scrumptious Swiss Rolls cover layers of chocolate and raspberry ice cream, making it the perfect combination for anyone with a sweet tooth. Great for an upcoming party or a special occasion! Try it tonight!
Makes 10 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie® Swiss Rolls
2 Pints Chocolate Ice Cream, Softened
2 Pints Raspberry Ice Cream, Softened
1 Cup Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping
2 Quart Bowl
- Line a 2-quart bowl with plastic wrap.
- Cut each Swiss Roll into 8 slices and line the bowl, completely covering the bottom and sides.
- Cover and freeze for at least 20 minutes or until Swiss Rolls are firm.
- Spread raspberry ice cream into bottom of the cake. Freeze for an hour.
- Cover raspberry ice cream with hot fudge ice cream topping. Freeze for an hour.
- Spread chocolate ice cream on top of fudge. Freeze for an hour.
- Before serving, remove from freezer and invert onto a serving plate. Slice into wedges and enjoy!
Change up the ice cream flavors to create a completely customizable creation! Some of our favorite combos: coffee and caramel, vanilla and strawberry, or mint chocolate. Top with fresh fruit to match the ice cream flavors!