Birthday Cakes Super Shake
No time to make a birthday cake? Want to change up how you celebrate your special loved ones? Then give this tasty, super shake a try! Little Debbie Birthday Cakes take center stage in this sweet treat. Made with vanilla ice cream, loads of candy and delicious Birthday Cakes, adults and kids will be begging for more. Easy to make, try out our super shake recipe today!
Makes 2 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Birthday Cakes
6 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
1/3 Cup Cold Milk
Decorative Candies of Choice
1 Wooden Skewer
Colorful Paper Straws
Long Birthday Candles
- In a bowl, crumble 6 Birthday Cakes into smaller pieces. Set aside.
- Scoop ice cream into a blender. Add milk and crumbled cake pieces. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Cut remaining two Birthday Cakes into fourths.
- Top with whipped cream, strawberry or chocolate syrup, sprinkles and decorative candies. Skewer the remaining Birthday Cakes and eat with your sweet, crazy creation!
- Top with your extra-long birthday candles, and make a wish before it melts!
- Serve immediately.
For a thicker shake, add more ice cream and keep blending until desired consistency is reached. Make this crazy shake how you want it with your favorite treats!