Birthday Cakes Party Cake
Everyone loves delicious birthday cake, and with Little Debbie Birthday Cakes, there’s even more reason to celebrate! This decadent cake is perfect to show off at your child’s birthday party or for a special loved one. Made with vanilla cake and frosting, and topped with ice cream scoops, it’s easy to make and even more scrumptious to eat. Celebrate those you love most with the snacks you love most! Colorful, delightful and sweet, this cake is a party on your taste buds, too! Enjoy for any birthday occasion!
Makes 10-15 Servings
3 Cartons Little Debbie Birthday Cakes
1 Box Confetti Vanilla Cake Mix
2 16-oz. Tubs Vanilla Frosting
1 Carton Sugar Ice Cream Cones
½ Gallon Neapolitan Ice Cream
Rainbow Confetti Sprinkles
- Bake two 8-inch round vanilla layer cakes with the box of cake mix according to the directions on the carton. Allow to cool completely.
- Unwrap each Birthday Cake and set aside.
- Frost all layers with one tub vanilla frosting, and stack the two layers of cake.
- Using the picture as your guide, arrange each snack cake around the perimeter of the frosted layered cake.
- In a frosting bag, fill with the remaining tub of frosting, and begin to pipe around the cake as shown in the picture.
- Set the cake aside, and place one scoop of each ice cream flavor in 5 ice cream cones. Arrange on top of the cake as shown in the photo.
- Serve immediately.
Change up the ice cream flavors to create a completely customizable birthday cake! You can also use any leftover Birthday Cakes as the cake topper instead of ice cream. Make sure you don’t forget the birthday candles, too!