Honey Buns Cinnamon Monkey Bread
Ooey gooey monkey bread is a classic dessert around the holidays or for any special breakfast occasion. Now monkey bread is taken up a notch with Little Debbie Honey Buns! Pulled apart and mixed with butter, cinnamon and brown sugar, Honey Buns are baked and served up warm in this delicious creation. Make our scrumptious Honey Bun Monkey Bread for the holiday season or a weekend morning treat!
Makes 10-12 Servings
Cinnamon Monkey Bread
1 Carton Little Debbie Big Pack Honey Buns, Chopped
1 Package Prepared Refrigerated Biscuit Dough
¼ Cup Butter, Melted
¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
¼ Cup Packed Brown Sugar
¼ Cup Honey
1 ½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
Cream Cheese Frosting
1 4-oz. Block Cream Cheese, Chilled
2 Tablespoons Butter, Room Temperature
1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
6 Tablespoons Whole Milk
- Preheat oven to 325-degrees; Grease 9-inch Bundt pan and set aside.
- Tear biscuit dough into 1-inch balls and combine with chopped Honey Buns.
- Stir together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, honey and cinnamon.
- Toss butter mixture with Honey Bun mixture until well coated.
- Press Honey Bun mixture into greased Bundt pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
- Let cool for 5 minutes; Invert onto serving plate and let cool slightly.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in butter until light and fluffy.
- Slowly mix in powdered sugar and vanilla extract until well blended
- Add milk in thin drizzles, beating until creamy consistency.
- Drizzle over slightly cooled monkey bread.
Make this delicious pastry a fall tradition by substituting pumpkin pie spice for ground cinnamon!