Double Chocolate Mini Donuts Dump Cake
Ready for a fun dessert night? “Donut” even think twice about making this delicious Double Chocolate Mini Donut Dump Cake! A tongue twister name for a yummy decadent chocolate experience, your family and friends will be hooked after one bite! Using simple ingredients like chocolate sauce, caramel sauce and sweetened condensed milk, make this easy, no-bake treat for family game night, a summer BBQ or for your friends on the weekend. You can even change it up using your favorite mixed and matched sauces! Grab a bag of Double Chocolate Mini Donuts tonight and enjoy!
Makes 12 Servings
1 Bag Little Debbie Double Chocolate Mini Donuts
1 14oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Bottle Caramel Sauce
1 Bottle Chocolate Sauce
1 16oz Tub of Whipped Topping
- Line 8x8 dish with staggered lines of mini donuts.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over donuts.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then pour 3-4 tablespoons of chocolate sauce and 3-4 tablespoons of caramel topping on top of donuts.
- Spread evenly and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and spread thawed whipped topping evenly over donuts.
- Add swirls of caramel and chocolate topping along with crumbled donut pieces to decorate your cake.
- Chill for a remaining 30 minutes and serve.
Mix and match different sauces to create your own spin!