Oatmeal Creme Pies Ice Cream
A family favorite since 1960, Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies have been bringing smiles for years! Now they are made even better by blending them with an easy-to-make ice cream. This treat is fun for kids to make and eat during the summer, too! Whether you're beating the heat or making a birthday bash more fun, everyone is sure to enjoy this classic snack all over again!
Makes 8-10 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies
1 Container Whipped Topping, Thawed
1 14-oz. Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Box Sugar-Free/Fat-Free Instant Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- Unwrap each Oatmeal Creme Pie and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk into a medium mixing bowl, and slowly stir in the cheesecake pudding mix.
- Spoon the whipped topping into a large mixing bowl, and pour the milk mixture over top. Combine ingredients fully.
- Lightly mix in the chopped cookies.
- Put the mixture into an airtight container, and freeze for 6 hours before serving.