Fancy Cakes® Petit Fours
Party time with your kids is even more fun with Little Debbie® Fancy Cakes! Each creme-layered vanilla cake is coated with tasty vanilla icing and dipped in colorful white chocolate. Decorated with adorable candies, these fun treats can even be dipped in different colors or garnished with different toppings to fit your party's theme. Easy and no-bake, this dessert can be made with kids by your side in the kitchen. Perfect for little fingers to enjoy, try our Fancy Cakes Petit Fours at your next birthday party or tea party!
Makes 10 Servings
2 Cartons Little Debbie Fancy Cakes
1 16 oz. Package Microwaveable White Melting Chocolate
1 Pack Decorating Candy Flowers
1 Pack Decorating Candy Butterflies
Assorted Food Coloring
- Unwrap each Fancy Cake, and cut each cake into fourths.
- Melt white chocolate according to the directions on the package.
- In 3 separate bowls, spoon melted white chocolate and add one drop of desired food coloring to each bowl. Mix food coloring and melted white chocolate until desired color is reached.
- Dip each cake halfway into chocolate.
- Before the chocolate cools, top each cake with candy decorations.
- Serve immediately.