Peanut Butter Frosted Chocolate Cupcakes
Need a rainy day activity or a no-bake treat to create with your kids? Little Debbie® Chocolate Cupcakes are here to make you and your children's day brighter in the kitchen! Using just a few ingredients, you can help them decorate chocolatey, creme-filled cupcakes for an afternoon treat! Topped with decadent peanut butter frosting, mini chocolate chips, peanut butter candies, and colorful sprinkles, this simple decadent treat is ideal for a stress-free dessert! Try our easy Peanut Butter Frosted Chocolate Cupcake treats for more smiles!
Makes 8 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Chocolate Cupcakes
1 Cup (2 Sticks) Unsalted Butter, Softened
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
3-4 Cups Powdered Sugar
Mini Chocolate and Peanut Butter Candy Cups
Rainbow Colored Candy Sprinkles
- Using a mixer, whip the softened butter lightly.
- Add vanilla extract and peanut butter, beating until well mixed.
- Mix in powdered sugar one cup at a time until frosting is desired consistency.
- Unwrap each Chocolate Cupcake.
- Using a pastry bag, fill with peanut butter frosting and begin decorating each cupcake.
- Top cupcakes with rainbow candy sprinkles, and garnish with mini chocolate and peanut butter candy cups.
- Serve immediately.