Devil Squares® & Fancy Cakes® Chess Set
Bring your chess game to life with Little Debbie® Devil Squares and Fancy Cakes! A fun and edible chess set, it's easy to make for all those on your guest list. Layers of chocolate and cake make this special treat great to share with friends, family and even follow Little Debbie on social media! Make your own creation of Devil Squares and Fancy Cakes Chess Set tonight for an extra dose of fun!
Makes 32 Servings
4 Cartons Little Debbie Devil Squares
4 Cartons Little Debbie Fancy Cakes
2 16 oz. Packages Microwaveable Milk Melting Chocolate
2 16 oz. Packages Microwaveable White Melting Chocolate
1 Tube White Decorating Icing
1 Tube Chocolate Decorating Icing
Candy Molds for Full-Size Chess Pieces
36” Square Foamboard
- Melt milk chocolate following the package directions, and pour into candy molds to create the chess pieces. Cool completely in freezer.
- Melt white chocolate following the package directions, and pour into candy molds to create the chess pieces. Cool completely in freezer.
- Cover the foam board with wax paper.
- Unwrap 32 Devil Squares and 32 Fancy Cakes.
- Arrange each cake on top of wax paper in an alternating pattern to create a chessboard.
- Remove the chocolate chess pieces from candy mold.
- Using the white and chocolate decorating icing, put together each candy mold piece to form a 3D playing piece.
- Place on top of the cake chessboard, and let the games begin!