Fudge Brownie Fruit Bites
Looking for something playful and fruity for your kid to enjoy after school? Then you have found the perfect treat with Little Debbie Fudge Brownie Fruit Bites. We created these mini bites with your kids in mind! Perfect for them to grab and snack after school until dinner, they will love the fresh fruit slices and light cream cheese topping our delicious fudge brownies. Check out the recipe below and create a few today!
Makes 24 Servings
2 Cartons Little Debbie Fudge Brownies
1 16oz. Container Cream Cheese Frosting
Fresh Strawberries, finely chopped or sliced
Fresh Kiwis, peeled and finely chopped or sliced
- Unwrap each fudge brownie and slice in half.
- Remove a few walnuts from the brownies, set aside for topping.
- Spread small amount of cream cheese frosting over each brownie half and place in fridge.
- While cream cheese sets on brownies, slice strawberries and kiwis.
- Remove brownies from fridge and place fruit on slices as shown in the photos.
- If not serving immediately, place prepared brownies back in fridge.
- Once removed from fridge, serve immediately!