Chocolate Cupcake Owls
Little Debbie® Chocolate Cupcakes are a "hoot" in this festive fall sweet! Appetizing creme-filled chocolate cupcakes are decorated with candy corn, jelly beans, and chocolate and vanilla frosting to make playful owls. Easy for a dessert at an owl-themed birthday party, or for a fall classroom party, each bite is sure to bring a smile! Try making our Chocolate Cupcake Owls for your child's classroom party or a costume party!
Makes 8 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Chocolate Cupcakes
1 16 oz. Tub Vanilla Frosting
1 16 oz. Tub Chocolate Frosting
1 Tube Black Decorating Icing
1 Package Candy Corn
1 Package Mini Marshmallows
1 Small Package (or 16 total) Yellow Jelly Beans
- Unwrap each Chocolate Cupcake, and place onto serving tray.
- Fill a pastry bag with vanilla frosting, pipe each cupcake making "feathers" for owls' bellies.
- Press 16 mini marshmallows flat; On each flattened marshmallow, place a dot of vanilla frosting. Place frosted side of marshmallow on each cupake to make owls' eyes.
- Once marshmallows are placed, dot each eye with black icing to make pupils.
- Fill a pastry bag with chocolate frosting, and pipe "ears" on each side of owls' heads.
- Apply a candy corn beak and two jelly bean feet to each owl.
- Serve immediately.