Gingerbread Reindeer Cookies
Christmas wouldn't be complete without Santa and his reindeer! Make these cheery Gingerbread Cookie Reindeer for all those on your nice list. Grab a box of Little Debbie® Gingerbread Cookies, assorted candies, sprinkles, and icing to decorate each reindeer. Your kids can even join in the fun by helping you decorate their own this Christmas season!
Makes 8 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Christmas Gingerbread Cookies*
1 Pack Candy Eyes
1 Pack Christmas Holly Candy Sprinkles
1 Tube White Cookie Decorating Icing
1 Tube Black Cookie Decorating Icing
1 Bag Chocolate Coated Candies
- Unwrap each cookie and flip upside down to the non-decorated side.
- Using the white icing, attach candy eyes and chocolate candies for noses to create a reindeer face.
- Using the white icing, outline reindeer ears, eyebrows and antlers as shown in the photo.
- Use black icing to create a mouth for each reindeer.
- Garnish each reindeer with candy sprinkles by using white icing.
- Allow to set completely before serving.
*Little Debbie® Christmas Gingerbread Cookies are seasonally available between Mid-October and Mid-December.