If you are in need of a quick, fun, and festive treat that is extra tasty this season take a look at this super simple creation! Little Debbie Christmas Tree Holiday Spice Cakes are transformed into delicious truffles with only one ingredient! Mix scrumptious spice cakes with smooth cream cheese before decorating with fun holiday colors and sprinkles. You’ll make the season brighter as you add your own flair to each truffle. Give as a gift, take to a holiday party or have your kids help out in the kitchen – everyone will love the taste of the season in this delicious sweet creation!
Makes 12-15 Servings
2 Cartons Christmas Tree Holiday Spice Cakes
8-oz. Block Cream Cheese, Softened
16-oz. Package of Microwaveable White Melting Chocolate
Seasonal Sprinkles and Frosting for Decorating
- Unwrap each cake and crumble in a large bowl. Mix in the softened cream cheese until combined smooth.
- Roll mixture into 1-inch balls and set aside on parchment-lined cookie tray. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Melt chocolate according to the directions on the package. Using a skewer, dip each truffle into melted chocolate, coating thoroughly.
- Decorate each truffle with the seasonal sprinkles and frosting. Make it fun and festive!
- Allow chocolate to set overnight in the refrigerator.
Try this recipe with other varieties of Little Debbie® Christmas Tree Cakes, like our iconic vanilla cakes or delicious chocolate cakes! You can also switch up the melting chocolate flavors, add food coloring or use colored dipped chocolate to add a seasonal flair. Mix and match these delicious treats for a special, sweet treat during the holidays, too!