Fudge Rounds Moose
A family fun Christmas activity is just a Little Debbie Fudge Round away! Grab some pretzels, candy and a box of Fudge Rounds to start letting your kid's imagination run wild with these fun and easy treats. Great for a Christmas cookie exchange, your child's school party or for an at-home activity, Fudge Rounds Moose are no-bake and extra sweet for all to enjoy. These are a moose-try this holiday season!
Makes 8 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie® Fudge Rounds
1 Snack Bag Mini Pretzels
1 Small Bag Chocolate Coated Candies
8 Vanilla Wafers
16 Mini Marshmallows
1 Tube Chocolate Cookie Decorating Icing
- Unwrap Fudge Rounds, and arrange on serving platter.
- Count 16 mini pretzels, and set aside. Count 8 chocolate candies, and set aside.
- Flatten 16 mini marshmallows.
- Frost vanilla wafers onto cookies where the moose muzzles would go.
- Frost chocolate candies onto vanilla wafer where the nose would go.
- Frost flattened mini marshmallows onto Fudge Rounds where the eyes would go. Dot each eye with chocolate frosting for the pupils.
- Place pretzels into creme filling of the Fudge Rounds where the antlers would go.
- Wait 5-10 minutes before serving.