Oatmeal Creme Pie Foxes
On the hunt for an easy party idea? Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies make an enjoyable and shareable snack your family loves. Now they are transformed into fun foxes that everyone will delight in! Put a smile on your kid's face as you make these easy-to-prepare treats. Perfect for a cookie exchange or classroom party, give Oatmeal Creme Pie Foxes a try for your next fall party!
Makes 12 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies
1 16-oz. Package Microwaveable White Melting Chocolate
24 Full-Size Marshmallows
Colorful Jelly Beans
Black Jelly Beans
- Unwrap each Oatmeal Creme Pie, and arrange on serving tray.
- Cut 12 colorful jelly beans and 12 black jelly beans in half for foxes’ eyes and noses.
- Cut marshmallows in half diagonally for foxes’ ears.
- Heat the white melting chocolate according to the directions on the package.
- Using the picture as your guide, diagonally dip each creme pie for whiskers on either side of foxes’ faces.
- Dip cut ends of jelly beans into chocolate and place onto each pie where the eyes would go.
- Dip black jelly beans in chocolate and place at tip of nose.
- Dip large end of marshmallows into chocolate and place on creme pies for ears.
- Allow chocolate to cool completely before serving.