Red, White and Blue Patriotic Layer Cake
Make the ultimate dessert this Memorial Day by celebrating with Little Debbie® Red, White and Blue Layer Cakes! Our no-bake dessert has layers of fresh blueberries, juicy strawberries, and creamy whipped topping to create the perfect last-minute dessert idea. Great to enjoy with your family cookout or even at the beach, give your family something tasty and fun to enjoy this summer!
Makes 5 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Red, White and Blue Vanilla Cakes*
1 Tub Whipped Topping
1 Container Blueberries
1 Container Strawberries
- Unwrap each cake and slice in half.
- Wash and remove stems from strawberries. Slice and set aside.
- Wash blueberries and set aside.
- Layer cut cakes into bottom of five individual serving dishes.
- Layer whipped topping on top of cake.
- Garnish with slices of strawberries and blueberries.
Make this delicious treat shareable by layering the cake, whipped topping and fresh fruit in a trifle! *Little Debbie® Red, White and Blue Cakes are seasonally available between Mid-April and the end of May.