Red, White & Blue Brownie Ice Cream
Great for the summer holidays, Little Debbie® Red, White and Blue Iced Brownies make the perfect all-American treat especially when mixed into ice cream! Easy to make for your family cookout, this tasty and easy brownie ice cream is sure to be a hit with everyone around. Your whole family will love this tasty treat that's perfect poolside or on a weeknight!
Makes 8-10 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Red, White and Blue Iced Brownies
1 Container Whipped Topping, Thawed
1 14-oz. Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Box Sugar-Free/Fat-Free Instant Cheesecake Pudding Mix
Additional Sprinkles or Sauces
Stand or Hand Mixer
Freezer Safe Container
- Unwrap each Iced Brownie and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk into a medium mixing bowl, and slowly stir in the cheesecake pudding mix.
- Spoon the whipped topping into a large mixing bowl, and pour the milk mixture over top. Combine ingredients fully.
- Lightly mix in the chopped brownies.
- Put the mixture into an airtight container, and freeze for 6 hours before serving.
Add additional sauces or toppings like fresh fruit, caramel or chocolate!