Mini Geometric Heart Cakes
Share the love this Valentine's Day with delicious Mini Geometric Heart Cakes made with our Be My Valentine Cakes. They are the perfect treat to surprise your kids, friends and family with this season! Just by using easy ingredients, you can create these simple sweets that is sure to wow everyone. Grab a box of your favorite flavor today and start creating!
Makes 6 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Be My Valentine Cakes
Assorted Colors of Meltable Chocolate Wafers
Assorted Seasonal Sprinkles
Silicone Geometric Heart Mold
- Unwrap each package of Be My Valentine Cake.
- Break each cake into pieces and add to a bowl.
- Using a fork, mash and mix together all cakes until you have a cake-pop consistency.
- Melt chocolate wafers in color of your choice in microwave safe bowl according to directions on package.
- Line each mold with a layer of chocolate at bottom, then refrigerate until hardened.
- Fill each heart mold with cake mixture.
- Move to refrigerator to harden for 10 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and top each layer of cake with a layer of melted chocolate wafers.
- Refrigerate for until set.
- Remove each heart from mold, decorate and top with extra chocolate and sprinkles as you wish!
Use any of our Be My Valentine Cake flavors to recreate this adorable treat!