Scrumptious, yummy and so cute, Little Debbie Reindeer Donuts are perfect for the kiddos to recreate as a seasonal snack! The ingredients are easy and the instructions are even simpler for everyone to enjoy. Let the kids have fun on a cold December night before Santa arrives. Just grab a bag of pretzels, gum drops and Fudge Round Mini Donuts for the fun to begin!
Makes 10-12 Servings
1 Bag Little Debbie Fudge Round Mini Donuts
1 Carton Red Candy Gum Drops
1 Bag Twisted Pretzels
1 Bag Candy Eyes
1 Tube Vanilla Frosting
Scissors (safety or regular)
- Remove each Fudge Round Mini Donut from the bag and place on a flat surface.
- As an option to make the noses fit better, gently trim the end of the gum drops.
- Place the gum drops in the middle of the donuts.
- Above the red nose, place two small dots of frosting for the candy eyes to stick.
- Add the two candy eyes.
- Gently break apart a few pretzels for the antlers.
- Add the antlers to the donuts by gently pressing into the top of each donut.