Nutty Buddy® Holiday House
Gather the family around the table this season for the ultimate challenge in recreating our Little Debbie Nutty Buddy® Wafer Bars Holiday House! It's the perfect Christmas challenge to add a little fun and sparkle in your home this year. It's perfect for the kids to get involved, too! Just grab icing, candy and of course, lots of delicious snacks. Plus, be sure to share with us on social media using #LDRecipeCreations for your chance to be featured.
Makes 1 Servings
8 Boxes Little Debbie Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars
1 Box Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes®
1 Box Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes, Chocolate-flavored
1 Box Little Debbie Christmas Tree Brownies
1 Box Little Debbie Gingerbread Cookies
1 Box Little Debbie Snowflake Brownies
3 Tubs Vanilla Frosting
Assorted Christmas Candy, Decorations
- Unwrap all Nutty Buddy snack bars and cut into desired length for bricks to build house.
- Start the first layer of house by using frosting to attach Nutty Buddy bars to the cake board in a rectangle shape. Repeat until house is five layers high.
- Cut Nutty Buddy bricks at an angle to form a triangle shape on the front and back walls of the house.
- Using full Nutty Buddy bars and frosting, attach Nutty Buddy bars in a triangle shape to form the roof. Continue until full roof is completed.
- Using frosting, fill in any gaps between Nutty Buddy bricks and roof line.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour for frosting to set.
- Remove house from refrigerator and add a door, windows and snow to the house using frosting.
- Continue decorating however you’d like using the Christmas candy.
- Add a layer of frosting to exposed cake board to look like snow.
- Use both varieties of Christmas Tree Cakes, Christmas Tree Brownies, Snowflake Brownies and Gingerbread Cookies to complete house landscape.
For easier use, refrigerate or freeze Nutty Buddy bars before assembling.