Pumpkin Patch Party Cakes
Have a fall party coming up? Little Debbie Pumpkin Patch Party Cakes are great for classroom parties, or a festive party at your home. Quick, easy and cute is just what these scrumptious treats are! Grab a box of seasonal Fall Party Cakes to recreate.
Makes 5 Servings
One (1) Carton Little Debbie Fall Party Cakes
8-oz. Container Vanilla Frosting
Green Food Coloring
Pumpkin Mallow Candies
- Unwrap each Fall Party Cake and set aside
- In a bowl, mix 2-3 drops of green food coloring in the vanilla frosting.
- Snip off the corner of the zipper bag filled with green frosting and pipe swirly vines on top of the Fall Party Cake.
- Attach the pumpkin mallow candies to the top of the cake with frosting.
- Cut a small rectangle from a craft stick for the sign.
- Attach a toothpick to the back of the sign using tape or glue and write "U-Pick" on the front.
- Stick the sign at the tip of the cake.
For step-by-step images and instructions check out Party Pinching's original post here!