Strawberry Shortcake Fruit Pizza
Strawberry Shortcake Rolls are transformed into the perfect, shareable dessert! It's easy to recreate for a party or a movie night watching your favorite family movie. Everyone is sure to love the creativity of building the pizza, and of course, snacking on it. Try it tonight!
Makes 6-8 Servings
1 carton Strawberry Shortcake Rolls
1 can Crescent Dough, rolled flat
8oz. Cream Cheese, softened
1 carton Fresh Strawberries, sliced
1 carton Fresh Blueberries
1 carton Fresh Raspberries
1 jar Chocolate Drizzle
Fresh Mint, for garnish
Large pan for baking, preferably round.
- Following the directions on the can of crescent dough, bake accordingly and let fully cool.
- Wash and prepare all fresh fruit and set aside so it can fully dry.
- Unwrap each Strawberry Shortcake Roll and begin to slice. Set aside.
- Once the baked dough is fully cooled, begin to spread the softened cream cheese across the top to create a thin layer.
- Get creative and start building your pizza!
- Drizzle the top with chocolate and add fresh mint for a few sprigs of fun.