I love yogurt, especially when it is frozen and I can trick my brain into thinking I am eating ice cream. I love handing the girls a treat that is made up of fruit and yogurt. These Berry Brownie Fro-Yo Cups are made with fresh fruit, vanilla yogurt, and Little Debbie Mini Brownies! Quite honestly, in addition to my Fro-Yo cups serving as a dessert, I am content when my girls grab a Berry Brownie Fro-Yo cup for breakfast or a midday snack.
This recipe is simple and quick to put together. Berry Brownie Fro-Yo cups are also adaptable with different flavors of fruits, yogurts, nuts, or Little Debbie minis. I love knowing my girls can head to the freezer in the rush of our morning schedule and grab something easy and satisfying on the way to school!
Berry Brownie Fro-Yo Cups
Servings: 8-10 standard cupcake size
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt (or your favorite flavor)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 packages of Little Debbie Mini Brownies (8 total Mini Brownies) or you may use Little Debbie Chocolate Chip or Blueberry Mini Muffins
- Additional blueberries, strawberries, and Little Debbie Mini Brownies as garnish option
- In a large mixing bowl, combine yogurt and fruit. Mix well, so all are coated.
- Crumble the 8 Little Debbie Mini Brownies into the yogurt and fruit mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Line a standard-size cupcake tin with paper liners. I like to lightly spray the papers with nonstick spray to ease the paper removal when ready to eat.
- Scoop yogurt mixture into prepared paper liners almost to the very top.
- Garnish the top of each filled cup with additional blueberries and strawberries you have on hand, as well as more crumbled Little Debbie Mini Brownies.
- Freeze at least 8 hours until frozen solid through the center.
- Take out of freezer when ready to eat!