Keep an eye out for Little Debbie's newest snack, Happy CamperCakes! Bright and tasty green trees for the outdoor lover in all of us. Iwanted to create something fun and easy to assemble whileout camping, picnicking, or just getting the kids to be creativewith their food. My girls love having the choice of vanilla orchocolate Happy Camper Cakes as an element to their Happy Camper Kabobs. Thesky is the limit on what you can skewer! Choose from your favorite fruits,marshmallows, and even use pretzel rods instead of a bamboo skewer.
- 1-2 boxes of Little Debbie Happy Camper Cakes (depends how many kabobs you are making.
- 1 bag of standard marshmallows
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries or any kind of fruit your little campers love!
- Bamboo skewers or pretzel rods
- Lay skewers and all fruit, marshmallows, and Little Debbie Happy Camper Cakes on clean surface.
- Start by placing a piece of fruit, followed by a marshmallow and then a Little Debbie Happy Camper cake.