The perfect summertime treat. Toasted, cooled and ready to serve!
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 packages of Little Debbie S'mores Cake Rolls, unwrapped
- Line an 8" round cake pan with plastic wrap with enough to let the ends hang over the edge of pan. Cut out a circle of parchment paper to line the bottom of the cake pan as well. Place it on top of the plastic wrap, this will help remove the cake easier.
- Place chocolate graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in food processor, pulse until well combined.
- Put all of the butter covered crumbs in the lined cake pan and press down firmly, forming a nice even layer of crust.
- Stand each of the Little Debbie S'mores Cake Rolls vertically and line the cake pan with them. You are forming a border like structure to hold the ice cream in place.
- 1/2 gallon of softened vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups of original graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Make sure ice cream is soft enough to stir and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in graham cracker crumbs and the mini marshmallows.
- Stir so all flavors are combined.
- Carefully and slowly pour the ice cream mixture into the center of the Little Debbie S'mores Cake Roll lined cake pan.
- 5.Place in freezer at least 12-24 hours for a firm set.
- 1 bag of standard size marshmallows
- Chocolate fudge or sauce
- kitchen torch, optional
- Remove frozen cake from freezer and fill center until overflowing with the standard size marshmallows.
- If you have a kitchen torch, carefully toast the marshmallows until golden brown.
- Place chocolate fudge or sauce in a plastic bag and snip off the end. Drizzle over toasted marshmallows.
Recipe brought to you by 2017’s Little Debbie Brand Ambassador, Juliana Evans of Graciously Sweet.