The perfect icy cold and stunning dessert to grace your summer table! The best part about this recipe is it has only 3 ingredients!
My Swiss Cake Roll Ice Cream Pie is a show stopper with a beautiful bottom "crust" made of sliced Little Debbie Swiss Cake rolls.Juliana Evans
- To make the gorgeous patterned crust, grab a pack of 12 Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls (you won't use all of them, only about 8 packs) and slice each roll into 5s.
- Take a disposable aluminum pie tin (easiest to get the pie slices out) and lay the slices with the frosting facing upwards in a circular pattern.
- Cover the entire pie tin and sides, place in the freezer.
- The simple filling is your favorite flavor ice cream, I chose vanilla, softened and then poured into the Swiss Cake Roll crust and then refrozen.
- The 3rd ingredient is whipped cream, it's the perfect garnish.
- If you really want to fancy your Swiss Cake Roll Ice Cream Pie up, grab some chocolate fudge topping, place it in a plastic baggie, and snip the end off. Drizzle the pie slice with chocolate fudge and an additional Swiss Cake Roll slice.
- A fun alternative to serving a slice of Little Debbie Swiss Cake Roll Ice Cream pie on a plate is to stick a popsicle stick into the slice when it is slightly soft and place back in freezer to firm up.
And there you have it, a beautiful handheld treat for everyone to enjoy!