Weddings create those unforgettable moments to celebrate the ties that bind us together. Here’s to family, friends and Fancy Cakes!
It's almost time for school, which means getting my 4 little girls out of the house, fed and dressed in a somewhat chaotic manner.
I love easy, grab-and-go breakfast ideas, which is why Little Debbie Mini Muffins are a staple in our pantry. My little girls can gobble up a pack in no time, and I do not mind them eating these tasty mini muffins on the go. Some days I do try to convince the girls to eat a bowl of oatmeal, yogurt or grits, and it sometimes isn't an easy task. To tempt their taste buds, I love making my Blueberry Mini Muffin Crunch as a breakfast topping.
Blueberry Mini Muffin Crunch is similar to granola and uses Little Debbie Mini Muffins, blueberry flavor, as the base of this simple and tasty garnish. My Blueberry Mini Muffin Crunch is quick to put together, and your oven does most of the work. I love how versatile this recipe is because you can add any kind of nuts, dried fruit, or berries...Maybe even a few chocolate chips!
I love easy, grab and go breakfast ideas, which is why Little Debbie Mini Muffins are a staple in our pantry.Juliana Evans
Blueberry Mini Muffin Crunch
- 1 box of Little Debbie Blueberry Mini Muffins (5 bags)
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted optional
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Crumble all of the Little Debbie Mini Muffins with your hands onto the lined pan and bake 30-45 minutes. Every 15 minutes toss muffin pieces to make sure all sides are crisping evenly.
- Remove muffin crumbles when dark golden brown and crunchy. Allow to cool completely.
- Toss toasted coconut, sliced almonds, and fresh blueberries with the crunchy mini muffin pieces.
- Top oatmeal, yogurt, grits or even ice cream with your new crunchy treat!
MUSIC + LITTLE DEBBIE + BEANIE = SUCCESS
The perfect icy cold and stunning dessert to grace your summer table! The best part about this recipe is it has only 3 ingredients!
My Swiss Cake Roll Ice Cream Pie is a show stopper with a beautiful bottom "crust" made of sliced Little Debbie Swiss Cake rolls.Juliana Evans
- To make the gorgeous patterned crust, grab a pack of 12 Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls (you won't use all of them, only about 8 packs) and slice each roll into 5s.
- Take a disposable aluminum pie tin (easiest to get the pie slices out) and lay the slices with the frosting facing upwards in a circular pattern.
- Cover the entire pie tin and sides, place in the freezer.
- The simple filling is your favorite flavor ice cream, I chose vanilla, softened and then poured into the Swiss Cake Roll crust and then refrozen.
- The 3rd ingredient is whipped cream, it's the perfect garnish.
- If you really want to fancy your Swiss Cake Roll Ice Cream Pie up, grab some chocolate fudge topping, place it in a plastic baggie, and snip the end off. Drizzle the pie slice with chocolate fudge and an additional Swiss Cake Roll slice.
- A fun alternative to serving a slice of Little Debbie Swiss Cake Roll Ice Cream pie on a plate is to stick a popsicle stick into the slice when it is slightly soft and place back in freezer to firm up.
And there you have it, a beautiful handheld treat for everyone to enjoy!