Rainbow Animal Tracks Brownie* Ice Cream Sandwich
Animal Tracks Brownies make the perfect start to a deliciously cool treat! A simple and tasty way to bring fun to your little one's hands! Easy to make, follow the steps below for a tasty afternoon treat:
1. Pick your favorite ice cream flavor and let is slightly soften for easy scooping.
2. Scoop about 1/3 cup of ice cream onto one side of the brownie.
3. Sandwich another brownie on top of the ice cream.
4. Roll the edges in rainbow sprinkles and place back into the freezer to firm up.
It's that easy!
Recipe brought to you by 2017 Little Debbie Brand Ambassador, Juliana Evans of GraciouslySweet.
*Little Debbie Animal Tracks Brownies are available seasonally.
2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
2 packages of Little Debbie S'mores Cake Rolls, unwrapped
1. Line a 8" round cake pan with plastic wrap with enough to let the ends hang over the edge of pan. Cut out a circle of parchment paper to line the bottom of the cake pan as well. Place it on top of the plastic wrap, as this will help remove the cake more easily.
2. Place chocolate graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in food processor. Pulse until well combined.
3. Put all of the butter covered crumbs in the lined cake pan and press down firmly, forming a nice even layer of crust.
4. Stand each of the Little Debbie S'mores Cake Rolls vertically and line the cake pan with them. You are forming a border-like structure to hold the ice cream in place.
Graham Cracker Ice Cream Filling Ingredients:
1/2 gallon of softened vanilla ice cream
2 cups of original graham cracker crumbs
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows Directions:
1. Make sure ice cream is soft enough to stir and pour into a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix in graham cracker crumbs and the mini marshmallows.
3. Stir so all flavors are combined.
4. Carefully and slowly pour the ice cream mixture into the center of the Little Debbie S'mores Cake Roll lined cake pan.
5. Place in freezer at least 12-24 hours for a firm set.
Marshmallow Topping Ingredients:
1 bag of standard size marshmallows
Chocolate fudge or sauce
Kitchen torch, optional
1. Remove frozen cake from freezer and fill center until overflowing with the standard size marshmallows.
2. If you have a kitchen torch, carefully toast the marshmallows until golden brown.
3. Place chocolate fudge or sauce in a plastic bag and snip off the end. Drizzle over toasted marshmallows.