Little Debbie® Powdered Mini Donuts are transformed into Everest, the adorable creature from Abominable, in this recipe creation. Everyone will enjoy creating this fun treat – along with Strawberry Mini Donuts topped with colorful flowers and Glazed Mini Donuts made to sparkle alongside Everest. Using just a few ingredients, you can pack this treat in your child's lunch box, make as a fun afternoon activity, or snack on during the family’s movie night. Go ahead, give it a try today! And see Abominable in theaters September 27.
Makes 36 Servings
1 Bag Little Debbie Powdered Mini Donuts
1 Bag Little Debbie Glazed Mini Donuts
1 Bag Little Debbie Strawberry Mini Donuts
1 Package of Coconut Flakes
1 7oz. Pouch White Cookie Icing
1 Container Gray Fondant
1 Black Edible Drawing Pen
1 Package Colorful Cake Flower Decorations
1 Package White and Blue Sprinkles
Variety of Colored Sugar Crystals
- Unpack each mini donut flavor and place onto serving tray.
- On each glazed mini donut, sprinkle sugar crystals to create a pattern as shown in the photo. Set aside.
- On each strawberry mini donut, place flower decorations randomly as shown in the photo. Set aside.
- Using the powdered mini donuts, place a dab of white cookie icing on each one in the middle.
- On top of the white icing, place a few flakes of coconut for “fur.”
- Using the gray fondant, roll until smooth; then cut into half-inch sized oval pieces for Everest’s face and place on top of coconut flakes.
- Using the picture as your guide, place the white and blue sprinkles where his eyes would go.
- Using the black edible drawing pen, create his nose and mouth as shown in the picture.
- Add two dots of white cooking icing for teeth on Everest's smile.
- Serve immediately!