Little Debbie® Double Chocolate Mini Donut Cake
Chocolate on chocolate on chocolate! Layers of delectable double chocolate donuts are topped with a fluffy frosting and finished with rivers of chocolate. Garnish with fresh, chocolate-dipped strawberries or juicy cherries for an extra boost of deliciousness! Showoff this delectable dessert at your next party for a double dose of fun!
Makes 8 Servings
2 Bags Little Debbie® Double Chocolate Mini Donuts
8 oz Whipped Topping
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla
Chocolate Fudge Topping
Strawberries or Cherries for Garnish (Optional)
1. Mix together the whipped topping, unsweetened cocoa powder, powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip until contents are combined. Set aside.
2. Layer the bottom of a springform pan with one layer of Double Chocolate Mini Donuts.
3. Layer the top of the donut layer with 1/3 of the chocolate mousse.
4. Repeat steps 1 and 2 two more times.
5. Remove from springform pan, and pour chocolate fudge topping over the entire cake.
6. Garnish with Double Chocolate Mini Donuts, strawberries and cherries.
For a little extra kick, add 2 tsp of instant espresso powder to your mousse for a mocha whipped cream.