Little Debbie® Double Chocolate Mini Donut Cake
Chocolate on chocolate on chocolate! Layers of delectable Little Debbie Double Chocolate Mini Donuts are topped with a fluffy frosting and finished with rivers of chocolate. Garnish with fresh, chocolate-dipped strawberries or juicy cherries for an extra boost of deliciousness. Show off this delectable dessert at your next party for a double dose of fun. Be sure to share your latest creation with Little Debbie on social media!
Makes 8 Servings
2 Bags Little Debbie Double Chocolate Mini Donuts
1 Container Whipped Topping
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Chocolate Fudge Topping
Fresh Strawberries or Maraschino Cherries
- Mix together the whipped topping, unsweetened cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Whip until contents are combined. Set aside.
- Layer the bottom of a springform pan with one layer of Double Chocolate Mini Donuts.
- Layer the top of the donut layer with 1/3 of the chocolate mousse.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 two more times.
- Remove from springform pan, and pour chocolate fudge topping over the entire cake.
- Garnish with any extra mini donuts, strawberries, and cherries.
For a little extra kick, add 2 teaspoons of your favorite instant espresso powder to the mousse for a mocha whipped cream.