Little Debbie® Love Bug Brownies
Fun, cute and easy to create, Little Debbie Love Bug Brownies are ready to take flight this Valentine’s Day! Grab a box or two of Little Debbie Be My Valentine Heart Brownies, melting chocolate and googly eyes for an extra fun craft! These irresistible DIY brownies will be a hit at Valentine classroom parties or workplace grazes! Everyone will be head-over-heels for these cute little bugs!
Makes 10 Servings
2 Cartons Little Debbie By My Valentine Iced Brownies*
1 11.5-oz. Jar of Chocolate Fudge Dessert Topping
1 9-oz. Chocolate Cookie Icing
1 Package of Small Edible Eyes
1. Unwrap each Iced Brownie and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
2. Using a small spatula, spread chocolate topping over the tip of the brownie heart to create the face of your love bug.
3. Place two eyes on each love bug, pressing gently into the chocolate topping.
4. Using cookie icing, pipe two curly lines to create antennae.
5. Repeat with remaining brownies and enjoy!
You can also use melted chocolate for dipping your love bugs. Simply melt the chocolate and dip the tip of the brownie heart into the chocolate, adding the eyes immediately.
*Little Debbie Be My Valentine Iced Brownies are seasonally available between Mid-December and the Mid-February.