Little Debbie® Berry Lovely Cake
What’s better than chocolate covered strawberries? The Little Debbie® Berry Lovely Cake, of course! Our decadent Be My Valentine Strawberry Creme Rolls that surround a delicious chocolate cake and then is topped off with fresh raspberries and fluffy pink icing embellishments. This cake is a match made in heaven! Easy and fun to create, make it for your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day or with your kids in the kitchen for an extra sweet Valentine treat! Be the hostess with the mostess this love-filled season!
Makes 10-12 Servings
3 Cartons Little Debbie Be My Valentine Strawberry Creme Rolls
1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix
1 16-oz. Tub Chocolate Frosting
1 16-oz. Tub Strawberry Frosting
1 Container Fresh Raspberries (Optional)
1. Bake two 8-inch round chocolate layer cakes with one box of cake mix according to the directions on the carton. Allow to cool completely.
2. Spread strawberry frosting between layers of chocolate cake and ice entire cake with chocolate frosting.
3. Unwrap each Strawberry Creme Roll and cut each roll to match height of cake.
4. Arrange each snack cake around the perimeter of the chocolate cake.
5. Decorate with remaining strawberry frosting and fresh raspberries.
Pressed for time? Try using a store bought cake!
*Little Debbie Be My Valentine Strawberry Creme Rolls are seasonally available between Mid-December and the Mid-February.