Star Crunch® Turkeys
Little Debbie Star Crunch Turkeys are here to bring more smiles to the Thanksgiving table this year. Ooey gooey Star Crunch cookies are transformed in this kid-friendly dessert. Great for an after-Thanksgiving dinner activity, let your kids help in the kitchen by decorating these fun and delicious turkey-themed cookies!
Makes 12 Servings
- 1 Carton Little Debbie Star Crunch Cookies
- 24 Candy Eyes
- 12 Candies for Beaks
- 12 Mini Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cups
- 24 Candy Coated Chocolates for Feet
- 1 16-oz. Package Microwaveable Melting Chocolate
- Candy Corn
- Red Licorice
12 Wooden Skewers
12 Colorful Lollipop Sticks
- Unwrap each cookie and run a skewer into side of cookie. Cover skewers with cake pop sticks or paper straws.
- Melt chocolate according to the directions on the back.
- On the back of each cookie, spread chocolate across top edge. Begin to arrange candy corn on chocolate to give feathers to each turkey. Allow to set.
- Frost back of each candy eye and place on Star Crunch cookie where eyes should go.
- Using the peanut butter cups, frost beaks onto each, and frost the cup onto the cookie where the nose should go. Place strips of red licorice onto beaks for wattles using chocolate to hold in place.
- Daub chocolate onto bottom edges of cookies, and place candy feet on the melted chocolate.
- When all chocolate is set, arrange in a basket or festive bowl with floral foam topped by basket filler or straw.