Nutty Buddy® Pudding Pie
Makes 12-16 Servings
24 Nutty Buddy® Wafer Bars
2-8 oz. Pkgs. Cream Cheese
1-4 oz. Pkg. Inst. Vanilla Pudding
2 Cups Chunky Peanut Butter
2 Cups Milk
1 Cup Whipping Cream
1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Melted Butter
1. Unwrap 12 Nutty Buddy® Bars, chop in blender until finely crushed. Pour into bowl.
2. Add butter to crushed bars and mix well. Press into bottom of a 12" spring form pan. Set aside.
3. Unwrap remaining Nutty Buddy® Bars. Cut in half. Line rim of pan with bars.
4. In a separate bowl, whip cream cheese, milk, peanut butter and sugar until fluffy.
5. Add whipping cream, pudding mix and vanilla to cream cheese filling. Mix two minutes.
6. Pour filling into crust. Chill overnight.