Mini Muffin Crunch
Needing a sweeter start to your morning routine? Look no further than our Little Debbie Mini Muffin Crunch! Mixed with fresh blueberries, crunchy almonds, and toasted coconut, this delightful treat is great as a yogurt topping or as a granola. Even your kids will be asking for more as they rush out of the door for school. Try this easy Mini Muffin Crunch treat for a better breakfast the whole family can enjoy!
Makes 10 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Mini Muffins Blueberry
1/3 Cup Shredded Coconut, Toasted
1/3 Cup Almonds, Sliced
1/2 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unwrap the mini muffin packages, and crumble onto the lined pan.
- Bake 30-45 minutes, occasionally turning the muffin pieces to crisp all sides.
- Remove muffins crumbles when golden brown and crunchy. Allow to cool completely.
- Toss toasted coconut, sliced almonds and fresh blueberries with muffin pieces.
- Enjoy as a snack, oatmeal or yogurt topping, or even with ice cream!
If you love chocolate, you can substitute Mini Muffins Blueberry for Little Debbie Mini Muffins Chocolate Chip. You can exchange blueberries for fresh strawberries, and even add a few mini chocolate chips, too!