Mini Muffin Crunch
Makes 10 Servings
1 Carton Blueberry Mini Muffins
1/3 Cup Toasted Coconut
1/3 Cup Sliced Almonds
1/2 Cup Fresh Blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 300
and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Unwrap and crumble all of the Mini Muffins with your hands onto the lined pan.
3. Bake 30 - 45 minutes being sure to turn muffin pieces to make sure all sides are crisping evenly.
4. Remove muffin crumbles when golden brown and crunchy. Allow to cool completely.
5. Toss toasted coconut, sliced almonds, and fresh blueberries with the crunchy Mini Muffin pieces.
6. Eat as a snack or top your oatmeal, yogurt, or ice cream with Mini Muffin Crunch!