Saturday mornings with the family are special moments, and now they are easier, thanks to Little Debbie Pecan Spinwheels! Your whole family will enjoy the indulgent flavors of caramelized brown sugar, fresh cranberries, spiced cinnamon, and Pecan Spinwheels. Easy to make for your morning breakfast or an afternoon brunch, this bread pudding creation is sure to be enjoyed by all! Try Pecan Spinwheels Bread Pudding this weekend for a sweeter day!
Makes 12 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Pecan Spinwheels
3/4 Cup Milk
1/3 Cup Light Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Tablespoon Butter, Melted
1/8 Teaspoon Salt
1/3 Cup Raisins
1/3 Cup Dried Cranberries
1/8 Teaspoon Nutmeg
1/8 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners, or grease muffin pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine milk, eggs, light brown sugar, vanilla extract, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Cut the Pecan Spinwheels into quarters, and add to milk mixture.
- Add raisins and cranberries to the mixture. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Spoon bread mixture into prepared muffin cups until the cups are 3/4 full. Drizzle each cup with melted butter before placing in the oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the bread puddings are puffed and golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.