Friendly Owl Marshmallow Pie Pops
In need of a cute, fun treat for a cookie exchange or classroom party? Look no further than using Little Debbie Marshmallow Pie Pops! Ideal for fall parties or spring gatherings, everyone will enjoy these no-bake pops! Using only a few ingredients like Marshmallow Pies, vanilla frosting, chocolate candies and vanilla sandwich cookies you can make these hoot-tacular treats in an instant! Try Friendly Owl Marshmallow Pie Pops for any year-round occasion!
Makes 16 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Chocolate-Flavored Marshmallow Pies
1 Carton Little Debbie Banana-Flavored Marshmallow Pies
1 16-oz. Tub Vanilla Frosting
1 Bag Mini Chocolate Coated Candies
1 Package (or 16 total) Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
1 Package (or 32 total) Mini Vanilla Sandwich Cookies
16 Colorful Cake Pop Sticks
Construction Paper, cut into wing shapes
- Unwrap each marshmallow pie, and begin to skewer with cake pop sticks.
- Separate 16 chocolate sandwich cookies, removing the layer of creme between each and setting the creme aside.
- Separate 32 mini vanilla sandwich cookies. Cut 16 of those cookies in half to make the owls' eyebrows as shown in photo.
- Using vanilla frosting, add a dollop to each chocolate cookie and place onto marshmallow pie where the eyes should go.
- Frost the back the halved vanilla cookies, and place on the marshmallow pie for the owls' eyebrows.
- Begin to frost the back of each remaining vanilla cookies and place in the middle of the chocolate cookie as shown in the photo.
- Take the saved creme from the vanilla sandwich cookies, and use as whites of the owls' eyes. Top each with mini chocolate candies for pupils.
- Using the orange mini chocolate candies, cut in half for beaks and place on the owl with frosting.
- Add feathers to the owl with vanilla frosting as shown in the photo.
- Cut wing shapes out of construction paper, and frost onto the back of each owl.
- Enjoy immediately before they fly away!