Oatmeal Creme Pies Banana & Caramel Parfaits
Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies are irresistible, favorite cookies made from rolled oats, molasses, and tasty creme. But now they are turned into a new delectable treat! Layered with fresh bananas, rich vanilla pudding, and smooth caramel sauce, this easy-to-prepare treat is perfect for a mini dessert party. Everyone will enjoy this new take on a classic snack. Try making Oatmeal Creme Pie Banana and Caramel Parfaits for extra sweet smiles!
Makes 4 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies
2 Large Bananas, Sliced
1 Package Vanilla Pudding
- Make the vanilla pudding following the directions on back of package.
- Using four parfait glasses, crumble one Oatmeal Creme Pie in the bottom of each.
- Begin to layer the vanilla pudding, banana slices and caramel sauce.
- Alternate layers between the crumbled cookies until desired amount is reached in each glass.
- Garnish with additional cookie crumbles and sliced bananas.
- Let stand for up to 30 minutes in a refrigerator, or serve immediately.